2. FIND YOUR SCHOOL — Enter your school name in the search box. Then select it by clicking on the green circle next to your school.
3. SECTION 1 — WHO WILL PAY? Enter the parent, guardian, or bill payer’s contact information. Please provide your telephone number and email address as Smart Tuition regularly communicates important information about your account via telephone and email.
4. SECTION 2 — WHO WILL ATTEND? Enter the names and grades of the children who will attend the school.
5. SECTION 3 — HOW & WHEN TO PAY? Review the available payment plans offered by your school and choose one. The payment plans listed are selected by your school and cannot be changed by Smart Tuition. Select your preferred payment method and due date from the options offered by your school.
6. SECTION 4 — CONFIRM Review Smart Tuition’s terms and conditions. Then click SUBMIT ENROLLMENT to submit your enrollment form.
After completing the form, you will be presented with a confirmation page and your information will be submitted to your school for review and account activation. You will also receive a confirmation email.
ACCOUNT ACTIVATION Once your school has activated your account, you will receive an email with login instructions for your online account.
To view your balance, make payments, update your personal information, or chat with a live representative, you will access your Smart Tuition account at www.parent.smarttuition.com.
Smart Tuition manages the tuition payment program for your school and follows the policies established by your school. Please note that tuition amounts, tuition aid, scholarships and all other tuition related decisions are made by your school.
We look forward to working with you and your family this year!
Our Parent Help Center is always available to assist you. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Call us at 888.868.8828.